ATTORNEY AT LAW
Attorney Allison Budnik was born and raised in the Central Florida area, growing up in Clermont but attending school in Winter Garden. Daughter of an Orange County fire chief and a teacher, Allison was instilled with a great work ethic and passion for her community. Later, Allison attended the University of Florida where she was captain of the Gator water polo team and studied abroad in Florence, Italy. After graduation, Allison became a teacher for Orange County Public Schools and spent seven years educating elementary students. During the last four years of her career, she attended law school in the evenings at Barry Law School in Orlando. Although it was a grueling four years, Allison learned to perfect her time management and organizational skills.
While in law school Allison interned with the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association working mainly with children with disabilities under the Guardian ad Litem Program. She spent time visiting families at their homes and finding solutions to meet their needs. Allison graduated from Barry Law School with an Honors Certificate in Children and Family Law.
Allison is the founder of Winter Garden Family Law Firm. Prior to opening this family firm, Allison worked as an associate attorney for Jessica Langley Lowe, P.A., helping clients with a variety of unique cases. Allison is excited to use her experience to help families in the community. Family law cases often involve significant life changes. With the proper legal guidance, you will be able to make informed decisions and move forward with your life journey. Allison values the personal relationships she makes with her clients and takes pride in her ability to offer professional and reliable service for a variety of cases including divorce, paternity, adoption, guardian, and other marital law issues.
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Intern, Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Guardian ad Litem Program
- Honors: Honors Certificate in Children and Family Law
- The University of Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Captain, Gator Water Polo Team
- Major: History of Art
- Minor: Business Administration
- Winter Garden Recreational Sports
- Volunteer, Orange County Public Schools ADDitions
- Former Member, Garden Community Choir
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Central Florida Family Law American Inns of Court
- Marital and Family Law