Winter Garden Family Law Firm Serving Central Florida
Family Law, Divorce, Paternity Actions, Modifications and other Marital and Family Law legal services in Winter Garden and throughout Central Florida
Call 407.499.2082 about your Family Law needs in Winter Garden and Central Florida.
Family law matters are complicated and unique. You deserve an experienced, dependable attorney working for you. Call us today to discuss your case.
- DIVORCE: Understanding your rights regarding marital property, alimony, and parenting your children.
- CHILD SUPPORT: Establishment of court-ordered child support calculated by the statutory guidelines in accordance with Florida Law.
- PATERNITY ACTIONS: Helping fathers establish their legal rights to their child and a visitation schedule in the best interests of the child.
- PARENTING PLANS: Established during divorce or paternity cases, a parenting plan governs how the parties will co-parent.
- ALIMONY: Based off need and ability to pay, the establishment of alimony may be appropriate during divorce proceedings.
- CONTEMPT AND ENFORCEMENT: Enforcing previously ordered judgments.
- MODIFICATIONS: Sometimes a substantial change in circumstances warrants a modification to a previously ordered plan.
- RELOCATION: Florida law establishes rules regarding relocating with children, so it is important to know your rights and responsibilities if contemplating a move.
- STEP-PARENT ADOPTIONS: Helping stepparents adopt their beloved stepchild.
- NAME CHANGE: Changing your legal name or the name of your child.
- GUARDIAN AD LITEM: Working as a third-party neutral to determine the best interest of the child in an ongoing family law matter.
- TEMPORARY CUSTODY BY EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBER: Establishing custody rights for family members who are caring for a relative child.
Call 407.499.2082 to Schedule a Confidential Family Law Legal Consultation with Lawyer, Allison Budnik.